About us | Post Policy |
A brief history |
Click on the button above to find a range of topics introducing you to the big picture & some of the details.
Partnership | Strategic thinking | Synergy |
Discover some of the initiatives of networks that demonstrate the benefits of partnership & synergy.
The following expressions of partnership have been characterised by a willingness to explore relationship in order to overcome style differences. The outcomes of which are often seen as Kingdom of God being expressed in ways not requiring our individual logos. Such initiatives include:
CMN Start Up Kit | Next Generation Video Clip | CMN graphics |
Listed below are some of the basic resources you need to start a children’s ministry network in your local context.
Find the following helpful CMN resources:
• CMN Start Up Kit (1.9MB pdf) here>
• Next Generation Video Clip here>
• A range of CMN graphics here>
Local networks | State-level networks | Special interest networks
Just for fun, every registered state-level, local and special interest network around Australia is listed here>
Mostly, networks are listed via your state page under the ‘Local Networks’ menu item. Since you’re here, access these directly using the links above.
- Ignite QLD ~ QLD’s annual Children’s and Families Ministry Conference held in Brisbane each year since 2004.
- Leaders to Go Conference ~ A biennial conference for leaders of leaders beginning in 1999.
- Next Generation Video ~ A challenging message from the children and young people of our nation to the church. Feb 2008.
- Passing the Baton ~ WA’s annual Children’s and Families Ministry Conference held in Perth each year since 2009.
Then there are some events that may have been started by one organisation or denomination, however the work now continues under a CMN banner. Such endeavours include:
If you believe your initiative/endeavour can be included here, please contact us here>