Use this form ONLY if you are creating a CMN RESOURCES post for:Book reviews & articlesBook reviews | Theology | Articles | Best practice | Current issues | More |
• Your help and patience with this form will result in a beautiful RESOURCES post with minimal need for moderation by the CMN website moderator.• Please see what is possible by thoroughly exploring the entries in our resources section here>• You do not need to be logged in to complete this form but we reserve the right to moderate your submission in line with our web site policies which may be viewed here>• If you make mistakes in your submission it is probably best to edit and cut and paste to a new form entry and the old one will be deleted eventually. This will save the moderator from making back end edits on your behalf. A big help, thanks.• Once completed a copy will be sent to CMN Webmaster for moderation and a copy will be emailed to you.• Posts will include a cut and paste option to add a small amount of info to any Newsletter or eNews. We ask that you consider using this reference to our website in your network communications. Thank you.• An asterisk * indicates a required field.
First and last name of the person completing this form e.g. Jack Russell. This is required but not published.
A copy of the submitted form will be sent to you using this email address. This is required but not published.
Please note: Reviews for this section of resources include:Book reviews | Theology | Articles | Best practice | Current issues | More |
• a resource may be entered under more than one category (organisations; digital; presentations and the arts; book reviews and articles; curriculums) however you will need to make separate entries and you are encouraged to change the wordings (slightly or completely) to tailor the focus of each.
Please provide an identifying name/nick name to use as the author of this post e.g. Jack Russell or jack.russel or jacko89 or adminwfcoc. This will be published.
What is the name of the resource you are referencing here.
This creates the title line of the post.
The aim here is to to be brief how ever it can be its complete name.E.g.• From modernity to post-modernity in intergenerational worship: .• Jack Russell’s complete guide to children and families ministry• Pobblebonk Frog’s Curriculum for Juniors: Hands on learning!
Is there a word to help readers to zone in on what type or class of review/article resource this is. If necessary, just choose ‘general’ or add a class that you believe is appropriate.
Please provide a few lines (up to 400 characters max) to give readers a brief description of your resource. Hopefully this ‘teaser’ will promote interest and encourage readers to click on ‘Read More’ Make it zing!
Note:• It can even be the first paragraph of all the information you are providing. • PLEASE DO NOT include anything previously added in above title field. This will be automatically added.
If you would like to provide a way of finding out more details from a website OR if it is helpful/ethical to acknowledge a website as the primary source of your idea/story … please provide the complete url including the http:// … probably best to copy and paste it from the actual web page. This will be published.
Adding the title, teaser and a website for more information in the above fields may mean you have provided all that is needed.
If, however, you would like to add more informational text …E.g. • the balance of the article; or • a review of the featured book; or • a discussion on a theological issue And/or • a range of enhancements including an image or a pdf resource
You may do so by clicking yes!
This is optional. This space is provided for all the extra, more general information for your post.
Please note again: • If, for example, readers may find out more on another website, this section may not be required. Just the website reference in the field above.
Further:• It may be possible for the CMN website moderator to edit your text (add bold headings etc.) later in the text editor of Wordpress after the page is created. The important thing for now is to provide the text with the paragraph breaks you require. • If you would like to have a go at adding a featured quote or some dot points, see the ‘adding short code’ section below.
This is entirely optional and only if you would like to carefully add some highlights to the look of your general information in the field above. See an example of this here> (Skip this bit if you aren’t confident.)
• To add a feature quote at the start or half way down the page .. cut and paste the following short code into the body of the text and then cut and paste the text to be quoted carefully replacing only the XXXX[blockQuote position="center"]XXXX[/blockQuote]
• To add a beautiful, short list using dot points, (adding extra lines with copy and paste) use:[ul style="6"][li]XXXX[/li][li]XXXX[/li][li]XXXX[/li][li]XXXX[/li][li]XXXX[/li][/ul]
• To add a beautiful, numbered, short list, (adding extra lines with copy and paste) use:[ol style="13"][li]XXXX[/li][li]XXXX[/li][li]XXXX[/li][li]XXXX[/li][li]XXXX[/li][/ol]
If it is helpful/ethical to acknowledge any primary non-website source/s of your news post/idea/story … i.e. if it comes from a book, person or article … even providing ways of finding further details or reading ideas … please provide a short paragraph of details here. This will be published. 600 character limit.
This is optional … leave blank if you do not have one to add.
If you wish to proceed, a favour please! … At CMN we love a splash of colour or images that come in representative squares. We can make some exceptions for logos that need to appear in non-square ways. See the resources pages for examples. If you choose to provide an image, please prepare it for us in any way you like. Ways include:• prepare an image from your computer’s image files using your image editor (Photoshop or equivalent) Crop it to a square; or• go to the website where the image is available to view already and either take a partial screen shot of a representative square of the image or right click (or equivalent) in order to save the image to your desktop or graphics file for editing; or • Another way is to let FaceBook do it for you. Copy and past the URL of the webpage to your status. Facebook will find and make representative squares. Choose one, right click on it, save image and rename it to your desktop for upload in the field below.
If you have changed your mind and your answer is now NO, just leave all the fields blank.
Only ONE jpg, gif, or png image file may be added here.
If you wish to proceed, a favour please! … There are a few helpful, important steps to make it easier for the website moderator …
• Locate the file to be uploaded on your computer• Make sure it is in pdf format (it has .pdf at the end)• Make sure the download file size is reasonable … under 500KB (0.5MB) is good … the smaller the better. The MAX allowable is 1MB however.• Copy the file name including the .pdf part … E.g. Conference Brochure.pdf
Upload your event brochure here. Only pdf format will be accepted though.
From the field just above and from the file you just uploaded, copy and paste the file name to this field.including the .pdf part … E.g. Conference Brochure.pdf
Note: After the ‘human test’, clicking [Submit] should take you to a ‘Thank You’ page and you should receive and email as well.If this doesn’t happen, scroll down the resulting page to see if there are errors in your submission.
If you are a reasonable human, we reckon you know the answer to 3 plus 2 … is it the same as???
Copyright © 2013 Children's Ministry Network. All Rights Reserved.