Here are the five goals of the CMN SA with the strategies to meet these goals.
- To provide a support network for key denominational and parachurch organisation leaders involved with families and children.
- Meet regularly, preferably at different members’ venues
- Give honest feedback on programs, publications etc
- Support each others events through advertising when appropriate
- Attend each others’ events when possible
- Pray regularly for one another
- To share the gifts, skills and resources of each denomination and organisation.
- Offer training events for leaders in ministry with children
- Share ideas/resources at CMN meetings
- To provide a forum for discussion and development of new ideas and initiatives.
- Meet regularly eg bi-monthly for exchange of ideas
- Develop and maintain CMNSA website
- To be pro-active in providing a Christian presence in SA’s Primary Schools.
- Make connections with Schools’ Ministry Group
- Actively recruit volunteers within our churches for work in Primary Schools
- To advocate for children within the church and wider community.
- Take every opportunity to speak out for children