Like the Children’s Ministry Networks that function across the country, ACT CMN exists to stimulate and support excellence in ministry with children and their families.
In particular, ACT CMN seeks to:
- Build supportive and strategic relationships between denominations and organisations focused on ministry with children and their families;
- Promote unity among children & families ministry leaders at a local level through regional networks;
- Raise the profile of ministry with children and their families in local churches and in the wider community;
- Coordinate strategic children & families ministry training, events and initiatives; &
- Encourage the sharing of resources.
View the range of Christian denominations and parachurch organisations committed to working with children and their families across ACT here>