Like the Children’s Ministry Networks that function across the country, ACT CMN exists to empower and unite leaders for effective Christian ministry with children, youth and their families.
To stimulate and support ministry with children, youth and their families by:
- Building supportive and strategic relationships between denominations and organisations
- Promoting collaboration among ministry leaders at a local level
- Raising the profile of ministry in local churches and in the wider community
- Publicise training, events and initiatives
- Sharing resources
The network consists of a range of churches and organisations including:
- Embracing Ministries
- SU ACT
- Young life
We are keen to connect with other churches, denominations and organisations who are interested in networking for the benefit of children, youth and families across ACT.
CONNECT WITH US:
- Contact us and/or to subscribe to our monthly email: firstname.lastname@example.org